Monday, January 21, 2008

Yes, of course i want an umbrella in my drink

I have been trying to sort out my first semester uni & as luck would have it, my classes do not have exams. This is great. Really bloody great because....hopefully within this period possum & I are going to go to.... HAWAII!

(insert happy dance here)

(Shit! Pulled a muscle in before mentioned dance)

Anyway. Does anyone have any special recommendations? We plan on going sometime in June and staying in Honolulu for about a week/ten days.

5 comments:

Larissa said...

I'm FROM Hawaii! My parents live in Honolulu!!! I'm so excited for you.

Here's the best thing you can do - purchase a copy of this book: Oahu Revealed (which you can easily find on amazon.com) - and go crazy! Make sure to hit a few good beaches besides the ultra touristy Waikiki, and try some local shave ice.

kimberlie said...

oh thats brilliant!! thanks :)

Seeking Him said...

No recommendations, but I'm so jealous! Lucky you! :)

maverick said...

welll...thnx for dropping by my blog...classes with no exams..i m so jealous now :)

Larissa said...

I have absolutely no good ideas for accommodations (since I always stay with family), but Priceline.com always works for us when we travel!