Sunday, January 06, 2008

Match made in heaven

I am thinking about getting these to little gems off Ebay. First is a Peter Alexander robe that i nearly bought a while back for $69, but is on ebay for $30. Bargain. It would be a crime (a very petty crime i admit) not to buy it!


Second is, yes, an eye pillow. Though this one is different because it is lavander scented. I realise that i could put some lavander on one of my others,consequently not really needing this one anymore, BUT then im not shopping and where's the fun in that??



Oh, and they match! See? I am meant to have these!

11 comments:

Emily said...

OBVIOUSLY you're meant to have the matching set.

the thing about eye pillows is, there's so many varieties, and needs. you need a cold one, one to just block out light, and the thing is that some of them don't fit right. if they're too tight, it's no good at all!

kimberlie said...

im glad you agree!

kimberlie said...

im glad you agree!

PrincessPolly said...

Kimberlie, I'm beginning to get the feeling that you're a bit of a shopaholic . . .

kimberlie said...

me? no. well, maybe.

;)

TTQ said...

I'm expecting four boxes to be delivered this week..plus that cool cuckoo clock necklace got marked down ..I'm this close to ordering it. Thank god Honey loves when I shop. Makes him feel like a man bringing home the money.

Mummerina said...

Yes! Yes you do need them! lol

The robe is a GREAT buy and the eye mask will help you sleep better =)

Anonymous said...

OK, do we share the same brain??

kimberlie said...

leighann- it's very possible!

We Are Not Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...

Oooh so cute!! I love finding deals on ebay. And you're right, it would totally be a crime not to purchase!