Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ikea madness

So, yesterday was memorable! As well as going to Chatswood, we also made a detour to a shop i had only ever heard about......Ikea!

Im sure everyone else has been there before, but for me, I was an Ikea virgin. I had no idea of the rules, and the necessity of the mini pencil & paper (I learnt quickly though)

We made it out alive with some curtains and a coffee table (i also got a freebie headache from all the people, car fumes & crying babies- how nice!)

Here i am, ready to shop

6 comments:

Larissa said...

Haha, congratulations on your Ikea de-virgining. I love that place!

Emily said...

i enjoy ikea a little too much. could spend unreasonable amounts of time there.

Emily said...

Nice shades. I guess it's warm there. You're lucky; I'm freezing.

maverick said...

hey...came across ur blog thru anothers...nice one...good read..n lol abt the ikea thing..still waitin for it to enter india :)

Seeking Him said...

I am an ikea virgin, too, don't feel bad. it sounds fabulous!

PrincessPolly said...

Ikea is brilliant! I'm also a fairly new recruit to the Ikea religion.