Sunday, January 27, 2008

A quandry

Yesterday whilst walking through a bottle shop, i over heard part of a conversation between a young guy & girl. What the guy said has had me wondering all weekend:

'19 out of 20 people wouldn't do that'

DO WHAT????

I have had many thoughts running through my head, but, well, thats a BIG majority. What would 19 people object to?? What would 1, only 1, person do??

(also,is it kinky/freaky/dirty/disgusting or just plain wrong on every level?)

Thoughts please...?

12 comments:

PrincessPolly said...

I have two suggestions, neither of which sound nice to me and I don't imagine a lot of people would want to do it. 1) eat Kangaroo's testicles. 2) give or receive a cleveland steamer. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_steamer) yuck!!! the mind boggles though.

PrincessPolly said...

but both of them would probably be more like 199 out of 200 people wouldn't do that!

Anonymous said...

Hmm....I don't know.

Maybe...

get themself into the situation I'm in right now!!!

Or what princesspolly said.

She concerns me now. :-)

kimberlie said...

i like the way you think Princesspolly!

maverick said...

hmm..considering it a bottle shop...then probably

1) use long island tea/tequila as icing on an icecream...

2) ve liquer flavoured condoms??

lol... :D updated my blog :)

Larissa said...

um...chew someone's used, leftover gum?

TTQ said...

Get drunk and have sex with barnyard animals?

Susie said...

Is a bottle shop a liquor store? Did everyone know that but me? Hmmm.

kimberlie said...

Nice responses people! (you have amused me endlessly!)

Susie- Bottle shop= Liqour store in Oz

TTQ said...

Bungee Jump with a group of friends like the ones in "Mean Girls?"

TTQ said...

Buy a bottle of booze shaped like a penis?

Mummerina said...

Hmm I can not think of anything that isn't crude or dirty!!!

Considering it is in a bottlo I would say something like - 19 out of 20 ppl would not have red wine with a fish meal (ok I've got nothing haha)