Friday, June 01, 2007

Random

Here's a few little tidbits that may or not be tantilising

1. I do not 'hum' normal tunes in my head. They are always odd songs. For example, currently I have going 'On top of old smokey, all covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed.' Is this even a song? Other favourites are Christmas carols, particularly 'Winter Wonderland' Or Kelly Clarkson. I dont even listen to her.

Go figure.

2. The nice people at Virgin Credit Cards have offered to increase my limit! That is so nice of them. Just in time for my trip to Melbourne..... ;)

Funny sidenote: It is signed 'Ace of Cards.' haha

3. I think I look good today. This is not to say that I normally dont look good, but I have taken special care and I think that it has paid off.

4. Brett has an interview for a job in Tasmania. Normally, i'd be hesitant about moving, but if it does get offered i'd be completely up for it. Why? I'm ready, thats why. Now, I know they have deadly jumping ants there but they are in the bush and we would be in the city, so thats OK with me.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, how exciting! Tasmania! Just stay on the pavement and you won't get bit by any weird bugs... =)

TTQ said...

I have a snippet of a Jimmy Buffett song going around and round in my head.. "Pick it Coral Reefers, here we go!"

And "Fruitcakes in Miami" also by Jimmy Buffett...