Thursday, May 31, 2007

Oh, Ebay.....I *heart* u!

I have done some soul searching and figured something out.... When i am low on funds and tell myself that i should NOT buy anything, i deliberately go and do the opposite. See below pics:

These are great shoes. Great for work. Great at half price too. $56.00 delivered. Top End brand ( i still have a pair of this brand from 5 yrs ago. Boy, have they seen a few things.. ;)





Last purchase, but certainly not least...an Alannah Hill corresspondence set. There is history in this purchase. When i went to Sydney a while back i saw this and loved it. It was a bit pricey though at $100.00. So, i was responsible and put it back.
However, by chance i stumbled across it and have bought it for $50 delivered. My first Alannah Hill item, ahhh, this is a sweet, sweet moment.





If i wasn't so happy with my purchases, i might very well be dissapointed in myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.