Thursday, June 21, 2007

What every girl needs



As you may or may not know, i recently returned from a mini shopping/studying trip. I bought the usual girly things of clothes, underwear, books, etc BUT what i didnt expect to buy was a giant tea cup set. Yep. My own Alice in Wonderland cup and saucer which says 'Drink me'.


As soon as i saw it, i had to have it. Even though i would have to be extremely careful with it and would therefore make my life difficult as i would take it as carryon luggage, i bought it.

Oh, and the clincher? It's pink.

Here is my attempt of a self portrait with this wonderful, wonderful tea cup.

Is it wrong that i am this excited over a cup?

3 comments:

Mummerina said...

I luv them!! I spent about an hour in Bayswiss the other week picking out a new mug set.

Sarah said...

THAT IS AWESOME! I love Alice in Wonderland and whoever thought of making those is a genius!

TTQ said...

That's great! I love that it's way too big!