Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Shit yeah!

I am offically on one weeks holiday! Well, it's a study/shopping holiday in the cold (and apparently rainy) city of Melbourne. Brett has to go their for a Uni subject, so i thought i would tag along. The downside though, is that i have an exam the day after i get back ;(

Oh well. At least i am not at work. I can't believe how burnt out i am. Basically, i want to head-butt everyone i work with (not a good look on reception)

On a lighter note, i have been sussing out my shopping options (thanks Karina!)
It turns out that i am only 548 meters from the direct factory outlets, or 11 minuntes on foot (if you want to be specific.....!)

Im sooo excited! My aim is to find some clothes that are not the generic pieces that i see on everybody in my town. Is it just me, or a small businesses being forced out of the equation??

So there you have it. I'm going to go shopping while Brett is slaving away at Uni.

p.s- Did i mention that the hotel not only has a gym, pool and sauna, BUT has its own beauty salon and spa? Bliss.

;)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sweet! Have fun there and shop till you drop!