Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Service? Please? Now...ahhhh the pains!

I think my body is breaking down. I am compost. I am on my way to being the bedding of a worm farm. Seriously. Things like, aches, paines that my father used to lovingly refer to as 'growing pains' are back, but surely they arent gorwing pains anymore? Im an adult! I keep of thinking of the 'middle age spead', and yes,i know im not middle age, but maybe there is a quarter age spread? Kind of like when cars start to need regular services. Im at 100,000 km's and i need a service! I need a new timing belt, and god damit someone get me a new paint job! I think i have RSI. I think i am getting veins. I think the more i work out the more stuff seems quite persistant to stay (excpet pertness. Oh were has my pertness gone?)

But, i am ok.

I think.

So this is why i joined a health fund?

1 comment:

Mummerina said...

haha yes this is why u have health insurnace. just incase.