Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Guess what?

I am flying o Thailand tomorrow! I know i haven't been posting, but honestly i have had nothing to post about!I have been saving for this holiday for months now and am excited about riding an elephant, lots of shopping, going to where 'The Beach' was filmed, and also James Bond island (these may or may not be the same thing!)

Today i did the final checks:
1. Got waxed (Louise i *heart* you)
2. Applied fake tan (Avon, the original and still the best)
3. Tried last years swimmers on and was pleased to note that they still fit!

I hope everyone is well and i will post photos when i get back!

3 comments:

TTQ said...

Have a great time!

Emily said...

hooray, that sounds SO exciting! have a great time, i can't wait to see pictures! :)

Mummerina said...

Have fun!!! I would love to visit Thailand - so I want to hear all about it!
xoxo