Saturday, October 13, 2007

Help!

This afternoon i am off to a Baby shower. This is good, except that it means that my friends are off having babies and getting married. Im ok with this, and think bubs are great, however with these 'little people' comes 'little people talk'. Im sure you all know what i am talking about.

Topics for conversation include: sleeping, poos, napied, colic (??), napie rash, breast feeding....you get my drift. Here is where the problem lies. What the hell do i contribute to the conversation? The only thing i have is my own experience as a baby, BUT my memories certainly dont go back that far.

I need help! Anyone know of an angle i can take?

Also- how do i stop the 'And when are you going to have kids?' question? If i hear it one more time i think i am going to bitch slap someone, and i dont think i should do that to a pregnant women..... :)

No comments: