Thursday, October 11, 2007

Even the aeroplane food was good!

Well, I am back! I can not express how relaxed and wonderful i feel. Thailand (Phuket) is great! Karina- you would love the shopping in the street stalls-everything is negotiable!

I was a bit freaked out, you know a strange, foreign speaking country BUT everything was cool. I havent heard a siren yet, and everyone was unbelievably nice!(if maybe a bit pushy)

I fullfilled my elephant riding goals and have came back with 200grams spare in my luggage-yeah i rule! Needless to say, there was plenty of beer drinking, but since it was very humid there we were just....rehydrating!

Bear with me, i am going to attempt to post some happy snaps from an ancient digital camera.....

Update: OK, so first i have to charge the batteried and then i will upload. Hope everyone is well.

p.s Is it only me, or when you come back from holdays you feel like your mental abilities have somewhat diminished? I seem to be having trouble forming sentences and typing. Hmmm, maybe a beer will get me back on track? Worth a try..

No comments: