Monday, September 17, 2007

Its for charity!



So, I am most definetly going to get the 'heart' shirt pictured here. It's to raise money for Breast Cancer which is a great cause! This particular shirt is designed by
Aussie designers Sass & Bide (who i luv BTW)

Is there any particular charity that you like to support? I tend to give more the Cancer ones, not that i dont think the others are important, just that Cancer is overtaking our society and has affected many people i know.

You can get these shirts here

3 comments:

Mummerina said...

I like to support charities such as Daffodil day that research for cancer in general - I think cancer of any kind is a terrible thing.
Childs rights and Enviromental issues are important to me too!
These tee's are really cute!

kimberlie said...

Yep, i sell the Daffodil day merchandise at work. I think every little bit helps

Sarah said...

That's a cute shirt! All charities are important! :)