Wednesday, October 24, 2007

About time....

Today is my last lecture of the year! I cant wait until i have some free time. Granted, i still have a few loose ends to tie up, and an exam to do, but i am just so excited to be able to do nothing (with some shopping on the side of course..!)

With this in mind, i have been looking at a few things...

this robe by Peter Alexander. You can not tell me that this isnt cute!



thoughts?

I'm also after some more eye/sleep masks. Anyone come across any?

2 comments:

Emily said...

#1 - that robe is totally cute.

#2 - i have two eyemasks i like; my favorite is a fabric mask, filled w/rice, and it straps on my face. you stick it in the freezer, it's awesome. the other is a gel mask, that just covers the eyes, you stick it in the fridge - it gets realllly cold.

the fabric one was from rite aid, and the gel one was from smith's marketplace (fred meyer).

good luck on your hunt!

kimberlie said...

brillaint! thanks