Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yep- Alive!

Well here i am, sitting in an Internet Cafe called Peter Pan. So far i am loving it here, we have a great apartment which is only a ferry ride from basically anywhere. And its warm here!! No flannelette pjs for me! Still have no internet on, but hopefully it wont be too far away- until then i am somewhat old school- ie. shopping in person and writing snail mail...!

I figure until i get the net on i cant really look for a job, so until then i am on a long holiday...! Hmmmm, it's a hard life!

It feels really odd not to have net access at my fingertips. I am so reliant on it- is this sad? Even my Uni is online.

On another note- Insinkerators. We have one in out kitchen sink. I assume they are garbage disposals? Either way- i have never ever used one. I was turning on the light switches the other day and turns out it was the switch to work the insinkerator. I jumped a mile. It's very loud and somewhat intimidating. I dont think i will use it anymore.

One Skinny Girl- i will endevour to email you shortly- am really wanting some female input- Possum is trying hard, but doesnt get nearly as excited as he should be when i buy bargains (Yep- i bought a $99 pair of shoes for $10-BARGAIN!)He does try though.... :)

Well thats it for now, i really miss my regular visits to your pages/lives.

Hope everyone is well and intact!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huzzahhhhh!
You're here!!!!

Email me when you are ready babes!
As from Friday I am off for 2 weeks but will be recovering from surgery which is on monday. Will be online a lot so take your time babe!

Cant wait to catch up!
S X

maverick said...

hmm...good to knw that u like the new place...ve a good time :)

Susie said...

Hahaha insinkerators...I wish I had one in my apt!!

Glad you're loving the new place.

Hope your get Interner and can come back to blogging soon!!

TTQ said...

Wait until a spoon falls in the disposal and you don't see it and want to grind up some umm strawberry tops. THAT will scare the hell out of you and leave all your spoons jagged. I do it about once a week. sigh. my poor poor spoons.