Sunday, April 06, 2008

2 days. Shit.

This whole moving 'thing' is happening so quickly. The movers are coming on Tuesday and we are planning on leaving wed/thursday and take a few days to drive to brisbane so we can move in Saturday. Argh.And i havent even seen the apartment we are moving into!! There is sooo much stuff yo sort out eg, mail, utilities, visting everyone before i go. I am sorta freaking out, but am trying to be calm.

Okay, i am now calmish.... :)

If i dont get time to post in the next couple of days, i will be back on deck in a week or two.

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh, so exciting!!
Good luck with the move!

If you dont know that many people here, I'd love to catch up for a coffee sometime!
S X

TTQ said...

luck

Susie said...

Good luck!!! Hope it all goes well :)

maverick said...

well good lucking with the moving...my course is almost finished...just send all my stuff back home a few days back n now getting ready to make a move myself :)

Anonymous said...

OOhhhh, well, email me when you're all settled and we can do coffee and chat about what is what in Brisvegas. Or we could do wine and chat about whats what in Brisvegas. Wotevz!
Have fun moving babes!
oneskinnygirl@gmail.com

S X

Seeking Him said...

GOOOOOOOOD LUCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!!

Post pictures!!

I am doing a raffle at my site if you are interested!

I AM SO BROKE!!

Tee hee!