Monday, April 21, 2008

Stinky gym

Today i went to the gym. It's been ages (or so my pants have been telling me), so off i went to the gym around the corner. It's quite different to my old, country hick gym in NSW (this one has a tv on each machine!) but i slowly but surely got back into it.

So, there i was, walking up a storm, when i smell a skanky, disgusting fart. Yep. There is only one other normal looking women next to me who must have been the offender. Seriosuly though, she didnt look like she could have something that stinky come from her, but she did.

The stench lingers so i move onto another machine. So, there i was, stair climbing away, when i smell another, even worse, fart. What is it with people farting near me? Are they trying to tell me something? Am i not following new gym rules? Is this some type of initiation?

Maybe next time i will return fire? Fart on demand.

Has this happened to anyone else?

7 comments:

Mummerina said...

OMG how is sunny QLD going for you?!?!
Where abouts are you?!?!

kimberlie said...

I'm loving it here! We are in Kangaroo Point (about 5 mins from the city by ferry) The weather is heaps better here too-apparently is cold and rainy at home...

Emily said...

lol about returning fire. thankfully i haven't had this happen to me. maybe it was you and you didn't realize it? ;)

TTQ said...

They could have just let it rip with full sound on, that way you have a warning at least. I live with two male dogs and my husband. They all love to fart. Me. Not so much. Where the hell is my air freshner?

kimberlie said...

Emily- if it was me and i didn't realise it, then i have some serious problems i need to address...!

:)

maverick said...

lol..retaliating is not the right answer...wear an oxygen mask :D

Anonymous said...

LOL, you crack me up LOL
S X