Sunday, April 27, 2008

Madness

Well, these last couple of weeks have been madness! As well starting a new life in a GREAT new city, i have also done a wee bit of shopping! I thought i would share with you a few of my favourite things...



*Firstly, tan boots from Portmans $60. These will be my everyday boots. Love them.
*Urban Originals bag $90. Saw it on the net ages ago & thinks it's very unique. Had to have it.
*Black boots from Betts. $150 down from $200. The heel is great- not to big and not to little. Every girl has to have a pair of black boots.
*Brown/bronze wedges. These pair were the ultimate bargain $10 down from $100. Again, the heel/wedge is not too high and they are amazingly comfortable.
* Cute little cups from a market earlier today. $8.00 each. They have the cutest flowers painted on..there is also a matching jug which i will think about buying.... ;)
* Portmans bangles. These were half price and came down to $7.00. I find getting bangles to fit my wrist is hard. My wrist is tiny and everything falls off.. :(

So, i think thats it. I have bought some clothes as well, but am loving shoes at the moment.

This is such a deep post isn't it?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that bag!!!!

Emily said...

adore your deals -- the bronze wedges are just the ultimate find!!

kimberlie said...

thanks girls!