Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tourture!

Is it because i am (as of tomorrow) unemployed that i want to buy things?? Here is my list:
1. Boots (I tink about 4 pairs should do it)
2. Work shoes (ones that will look pretty with tights)
3. A couple of adaptable pieces for work and play
4. Oh, and a doona cover. Love Peter Alexander!!!

With this in mind, look what i have stumbled across! Granted, the prices below are a bit more that i wanted to pay, BUT i also dont want to buy crap.

French Kitty coat ($120 BUT thats good for a coat, and this would be my more casual coat AND the hood detaches. It's versatile!)



and this cute one from Ben Sherman ($110- a bit pricey, but you do get a camilsole to wear under it, so really thats just $55 for each-bargain!)



oh, and how cute is this!! $200 from Peter Alexander

6 comments:

Larissa said...

Mmmm...boots. I want boots.

Anonymous said...

OOOohhhh, we have some of the same tastes!! I love all of those things..... Brisbane is shit for shopping though so stock up while you can babes!
S X

maverick said...

hmmm..nice...who can stop wen..when they set their eyes on clothes n shoes :D

kimberlie said...

Birsbane shit for shopping?? Nooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

Hi love!
Kangaroo Point is GORGEOUS! I'm in West End, huge apartment and not to overpriced!
I am sorry to say that Brisbane is a bit shit for shopping. There are some gems but you've gotta know where to look I guess!
Good luck with it all babe!
S X

P said...

i love love LOVE that coat! do they deliver to scotland???