Saturday, March 22, 2008

Excitement!

It's my birthday tomorrow!

Yes, i am one of those people who ALWAYS get excited over birthdays, wether they are mine or not. I plan months in advance on what i want to get people, and am often more excited than they are when the day comes.

Why? Don't know. Could be because i am a wee bit childish. Or, it could just be that i like shopping ;)

I have been telling possum many possible presents that he could buy me over the last couple of months, becuase lets face it- guys cant take a hint. In saying that, im still not sure that he has bought anything yet. He just keeps putting things off...

I will keep you updated....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooohhh, that is exciting!!! I hope that you have a great day and get everything that you wish for!!!!
S X

maverick said...

hey..belated happy bday...hope u had fun..n a nice time :)

god bless u..btw blog updated :)

Mummerina said...

Happy Birthday (I'm a bit late!)
I hope you got lots of pressies!!!

xoxo