Saturday, March 15, 2008

Anyone want to buy a car? Or a house?

Well it's official. Brett & I are moving to Brisbane, QLD. In a month, aka 30 days.
In that time we have to:

1. Sell our house. :( (we will be renters once again)
2. Sell both our cars (his jobs comes with one and we will be living right in the city so i shouldnt need one)
3. Resign from our jobs.
4. Move! Well, that shouldnt be too bad as the movers etc are supplied.
5. I have to find a new job. Although im not too concerned, because our rent will be paid for 6 weeks by the new employers so i get to take my time to find a job that i actually might like !
6. Since Uni is now by correspondence i dont have to do much there, except get some assignments out of the way.

On another note, i tried a different hair dresser this morning and i love them, but now i have to move away. I'm sure most of you gals out there feel my pain.

I also have had a migrain all day. This one was particulary fierce, as it felt like someone was playing tennis with a brick in my head. Nice.

8 comments:

Kirsty Novelicious said...

Wow sounds like you have loads to do - eek!
Good luck with it :-)

maverick said...

hmm..good luck moving..n finding a new hair stylist :)

Susie said...

Aww that's exciting!! I'm sure there are lots of fabulous stylists in Brisbane....good luck finding one :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I know lots of hairdressers being in Brisbane myself!!!
That is so exciting about your move! Brisbane is fabulous!!!
S X

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment babe!
Email me anytime about girlie stuff in Brisbane!!
Email on blog
S XXXX

Mummerina said...

OMG WOW. That is crazy! Is it a good thing?!?!
Do you have family or friends in Brisvegas?

kimberlie said...

Sue: i think i will take you up on that offer...

Karina: it is good- a bit scary but good. My brother is up there and will only be about an 1/2 hr away so that is good.

TTQ said...

EXCITING!!