Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What can you buy for $1.86?

A long sleeve, button up shirt for work of course! Yes, today i got the bargain of all bargains. A work shirt for $1.86. No kidding. Marked down from $30.00. This is great because i LOATHE spending money on clothes for work. And lets face it, you will always wear a white button up shirt.

Any you know what else? You cant even buy a coke these days for that price. Name one thing that you have bought for $1.86? NOTHING!

The bad side of this (yes, there is a bad side) is that all the other sale items just didnt seem like they were on sale 'enough.' I walked past half price pants and thought'i know that they can go lower'. I very nearly started to shout 'Show me the money!!'

Side note: Buggar the $2 shop, im going to open the $1.86 shop. Ha! i will be the competition!

5 comments:

LJ said...

A bought some pasta today for $1.79
haha
I op-shop way too much. It takes real money out of perspective. When you can get most things for $6, $30 seems rediculous (and that's probably cheap).
It seems with me, I either spend $5 or $100.

TTQ said...

I find stuff likethat often. target had gym shorts for 50 cents, and they were the type I wear around the house..I bought a lot of them, they also had t-shirts I will use to sleep and be color co-ordinated. I do shop alot, Like when I want to exercise but don't want to gothe gym..I head to a mall or to Target. It's one of the perks of being a stay at home wife with no kids.

kimberlie said...

i totally agree. It's either very cheap or VERY expensive

kimberlie said...

ttq- i want your job!

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#92780 buy lorazepam cheap - ativan 1 mg half life