Friday, July 06, 2007

I have been tagged.....

by Lucy-Jane to list 7 things about myself. In my classic style, i am putting way too much thought into this. Lets keep it shall we? BTW, sorry for mixing pronouns (see #5)

1. I have many eye/sleep masks, but do not use them. I think i must be collecting them subconsciously. Or, i was until now. :)

2. I have many, many bags. Approx 30*

3. I must have nice looking toe nails. My fingers nails can look like crap and i do not care, but have a chipped toe nail? Not on. It must be fixed pronto.

4. Some of my pets have died wierd pet-deaths that i thought only ever happended to humans including Cancer, Aids, and one time the hair just fell out of my mouse. I think I bathed him too much (or maybe it was the blow-dry afterwards?)

5. I am obsessed with correct grammer and punctuation, but not in regard to myself.

6. I actually believed my parents when the told me that my dog 'went to a farm'. Really. I was 21 when i realised the truth, which was prompted by a 'Friends' episode where Ross believed it too. Monica had to tell him the truth. We were both devastated. Still are.

7. I love The Carpenters. I understand if you do not know who they are.

*=this figure does not include purses. They are a whole new kettle of fish.

5 comments:

LJ said...

oh you are one to be cherished.
I am also a bag freak (to put it nicely)...I don't have as many as you but that is more to do with budget. I can never really understand the obsession with shoes...but bags I get. I am so with you on the punctuation. I hate when others get it wrong, yet I get it wrong all the time.
(I might just note here that I checked this and I made no spelling mistakes- it must be a good day)

kimberlie said...

good stuff! I dont understand shoes fetishes either.....

TTQ said...

I love that you blow dried your mouse. Did you give him mohawks with hair gel? Or ever dye him?

kimberlie said...

No TTQ, i didnt do any of that, however i did use to roll him around in talcum powder. He used to smell soo good!

Karina said...

Help Move Karina

(or laugh at her silly new blog)

http://movekarina.blogspot.com

xoxo