Sunday, July 01, 2007

Near perfect....

Today has been near perfect. Since going to Uni, i have realised they importance of time- what i have and how i use it. I used to do soooo much crap. Quantity, but not quality. Seriously. I feel so stupid for all the time i did nothing but sit on my ass. However, i am changing this though and since i am on holidays for a few weeks with nothing that I HAVE to read, and nothing that is due, i am enjoying every minute doing things that i dont normally do anymore. Not that there things are overly great or unusual, but i have the choice.

So far today i have done some housework,some grocery shopping, bought some socks (that say i love shopping!), rented season 1 of Frasier and.....Erin Brockovich! Yes, i have been yearning to rewatch Erin for a while now and have finally found it and it was even better then i remembered! I have been curled on the couch covered in blankets (its winter and cooollldd), eating 2 minute noodles and trying to remember how to spell Erin's last name for this post and i have loved every minute of it.

Must make some tea and get back to it. Hope your having a great day too :)

3 comments:

TTQ said...

It's 100.2 friggin degrees in our backyard and 79.7 inside my den. We are doing N.O.T.H.I.N.G. Though my husband is pouting because he wants to..oh wait, I can't blog about that!
Poor guy, I just got out of the shower and it feels so good to have wet hair on a hot day, not that I've been outside.

Mummerina said...

so you weren't in newcastle on sunday? i was there (to see the big boat) and i walked past someone who looked like you - i was nearly going to stop 'you' but i wasn't 100% sure so i didn't =)

kimberlie said...

noooo that wasnt me. I was having a blissfull day home alone.

Apparently i have a double though...