Monday, July 16, 2007

An update...

I thought i would update you on my most unusual puchase, the..... Apple cosie! And yes, i really do use it. It looks good on my desk and makes for very interesting conversations. Actually, you might say that by purchasing said apple adornment, i have contributed to social interaction. Or not.

Either way, the cosie was an investment in the future of the health of my apples, and therefore my health and contentment. Im sure you agree that these are VERY important issues in today's society. So there.

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

That apple cosy is SO CUTE.. the only thing though, is when you said "apple" I thought you meant the company, and therefore the iPod or some other i-Gadget *embarassed*

But it's cute nonetheless :)

Karina said...

LOL You've justified your purchase well =)