Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Dylan Moran


Tomorrow night Brett & I are off to the big, bad city of Sydney to see this fine young gentleman, Dylan Moran. You may have seen him in the british tv comedy series Black Books.


You know when you see bands or comedians adverstised and you think that you would like to go and see them, but never ending doing so? Well not this time! I made the effort and tracked down some tickets. This just goes to show how funny he is. Really. Hilarious!

To top it off I am having tomorrow off work. Granted i still have to go to Uni first thing, but after that i am going to shop and laugh until i pee myself.

Do you see many comedians? I love seeing them. Probably even more so than seeing a band. I find that it is one of the only occasions that i am within a large group of strangers and EVERYONE is laughing and having a great time(not at me!). The crowd is united in hilarity! Ok yes, now i am sounding a bit lame BUT you get my point.

Kick ass!

2 comments:

TTQ said...

We got to see Ron White last year, it was great..we had watched his dvd so many times and it was always funny! We still use phrases from it..Check him out on Youtube!

Mummerina said...

I hardly ever go to comedy shows... I wish I did though!