Sunday, December 16, 2007

Much to much!

Is it just me, or does housework never end? You manage to cross one thing off your list and 5 more take it's place. So far i have:

Changed the sheets & doona cover
washed said sheets & doona cover
cleaned toilets
vaccumed
dusted
folded & put away washing etc
weeded garden (admittedly quite a half-hearted attempt)
wrapped christmas presents
cooked dinner
cleaned up from dinner
AND have gone out for lunch & went shopping

I really think im over playing house. I wonder if mum will take me back?

3 comments:

TTQ said...

I hate dusting, it just gets very dusty again. Well actually coated with dog hair. Honey doesn't care , so I don't either.

kimberlie said...

yep, it all seems so pointless!

Mummerina said...

I hate hate hate hate hate putting the doona back in the cover! grrr.