Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Me excited? Never....

Today was my last day of work for 2007! Im so happy right now! So so happy that it warrants this blatant overuse of exclamation marks!!! see? pure joy!

Other news....

Tomorrow, myself, possum & his mum are going to Canberra so he can graduate. Yep, he's donning the cap & gown to recieve his Masters of Enviromental Law. As well as being a good photo opportunity, im sure it will also be a perfect shopping opportunity... ;)

Oh, & I am finally getting excited about Christmas! It takes my a while but I am there! Jingly those shinny, annoying bells, Santa!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy You :) Merry Christmas :)

Mummerina said...

I am sooo jealous! I was meant to finish this friday but now have to work next week...that is just torture to think you are going on leave then find out you can't!!!

TTQ said...

yay!

Emily said...

yay for a vacation! you deserve it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.