Saturday, September 15, 2007

More MOR

I know, I know. It's been a while, and its not that i haven't thought to do a post, just that i haven't had anything to post about! Life has been rather quiet; trying to save to go to Thailand (which is soon BTW!) and have had lots of assignments due.

Anyway. I have some peace and quiet this weekend. Possums at a buckshow that goes for the entire weekend, so i am wallowing in the fact that i am home alone and can do whatever i please. Its bloody brilliant! I have watched girlie movies, went and had my hair done, chatted on the phone and have attempted an essay. Oh, and most importantly? If i put something down-it remains there!

Bliss.

Also, I am obsessed with Marshmallow and have been doing some onloine browsing. So far i have found this brand MOR and it seems to be what i'm after. Has anyone used this before?

Anyway, had better get back to it, must finish essay so i can go shopping tomorrow...

3 comments:

k a t i e said...

I've sniffed the MOR Marshmallow in Myer before (because none of the bitchy sales staff will give me a makeover, no matter how long I wait by their counter...) and it smells DeeLISH! Let me know how it goes - I want to try the Ibiza cream, too!

kimberlie said...

Katie- I went to David Jones today and bought the hand cream and the lip balm. Soooo so nice! On the way back i kept licking my lips!

TTQ said...

i'm wishing i had a home alone weekend..