Friday, April 20, 2007

Shake & Stir

So, i think i am in a bit of a rut. I need to shake things up a bit. Ultimately, i would love to work one less day a week and have the oppurtunity to pursue other interests. I cant see that happening right now, so in the meantime i am after something to make my life a bit more....interesting? Fulfilling? I have uni which is good, and 'possum' and I are great, so i think i need a (writing?)project of some sort. Until i think of something in that regard I plan to:

1. Change hair colour - im thinking copperish?
2. Organise my life a bit better
3. Go back to art class
4. Prioritise and most importantly...
5. Change my routines!

Maybe this is where my cereal change fits in?? I have already started and didnt even know it...

Any ideas?

1 comment:

TTQ said...

I'm a habit kinda girl..