Saturday, April 21, 2007

Now, i am going to do it now

This weekend I have planned to do an essay I have due on friday. It is on Parisian literatre and prose poetry. So far i have done everthing but the essay in question.
So far I have:
-Picked up lovey, great best chair ever!
-Visited with parents
-Food shopping
-Got out laptop and essay notes. Read notes but need cup of tea.
-Decided to paint new, best chair ever!
-Had to go and get new paint
-Paint chair (also ruin new clothes)
-Write one paragraph! Oy!
-Spend quality time with possum ;)
-Have friend come over for more tea
-Prepare dinner
-Eat dinner
-Attempt to do essay, but decided to blog about how I have not really started essay.

How I wish this essay was on procrastination.... :)

2 comments:

TTQ said...

Get crackin girlie..Weekend is OVER! Did you finish on time?

kimberlie said...

um, well, i have definetly made progress.....kind of.... :)