Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cereal matters

How often do you change your cereal? Do you alternate? I do.

For years i was a toast and tea type of gal, but somewhere along the lines i swapped to Corn Flakes. I had stayed with Corn Flakes for a couple of years until 2 days ago. All of a sudden they were pushed to the side and i reached for the Wheat Bix. My boyfriend was very surprised-shocked even. Why did this happen? Was is a conscious decision?

Soggy v Crisp is also a breakfast preferance. There seems to be an even split in society. I am definetly soggy. I think this is much like the Holden v Ford thing. Pegs on the line v pegs off the line etc etc.

Oh and i musnt forget sugar v no sugar. I am sugar!! I need my a.m sugar hit. I love soggy sugar.

Really, when you think about it, Breakfast is quite odd. Generally you have the same thing again and again. Every morning like clock work. BUT you would NEVER think of doing the same thing for dinner day in and day out. I wonder why that is?

1 comment:

TTQ said...

They have a meal called breakfast? And it's always the same? Count me out!