Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ways to pass the time.....

Yes i know, its been a while. I have no excuses. Procrastination is the enemy. I have been in a funk. Some close friends and family have moved lately and i have found myself at loose ends. You's think that would make me write more, but no. I have nothing to write. Nothing to share. That is, until now. I have started 2 things:

1. Cross stitch (yes, am serious) go to www.subversivecrossstitch.com. This woman is a genius!

2. Making eye masks. Have a slight obsession with them. I dont know why considering i dont use them at all. My goal- days of the week eye masks.

So, until uni goes back this is what i am doing. That and co habitating with Brett.

Argh. Has Brittney Spears really gone bald?

ps.- gave myself my first french pedicure today. I heart it. :)

No comments: