Saturday, May 03, 2008

Water. I need water.

I have never, ever been so hungover in my entire life. Ever. Possum and i planned to go out for a quiet dinner last night (we had great pizza), but we both have no idea how we got home last night. I remember going to a couple of clubs, but after that we are both drawing blanks. I came home with my purse etc, which is always a good sign, but can not stress enough how awful we have both felt today. I have lost count of how many times i vomitted...(gross i know, but true)
Seriously, we havent seen day light yet- its like Saturday has not even happened!

So, so odd. I am even thinking that our drinks could have been spiked, purely for the fact that we BOTH can't remember after a certain time last night.

Has this happened to anyone else??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nightmare babes!!!!

Where did you go?????


We went out and got hammered yesterday, it was such fun!!!!

S X

kimberlie said...

I have no idea where we went, started out at the Brunswick St hotel, then ended up in the Valley...

:)