Friday, February 15, 2008

Much? no.

Well. Not much has been happening. My week has consisted of the basics....

1. Work
2. Sleep
3. Playing virtual tennis on the Playstation 3 (i play as Venus, possum as Rodger)
4. Going to bed before 9:00 on most nights. Sad i know, but what am i to do?

I also booked tickets to Ross Noble . If you have seen him before-he's great isnt he?? If you haven't- you must! The funniest guy around (his hair just adds to the madness!)

BTW, possum bought me red roses yesterday for Valentine's day. We have been together for 5 yrs this May, so it's nice that he still thinks to do things like this.

To perk myself up, i am going to go shopping on the weekend. I am on the lookout for a tan bag, some folders and a book.

Wish me luck!

ok, my friend just rang me. She got engaged last night. So cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't go crazy shopping girl!! Oh wait, that's my problem!!

Susie said...

Happy weekend!!! Have fun shopping :) :)