Wednesday, November 07, 2007

P is for..... Pigmentation!

Yep, it's true- I am suffering from a wee bit of skin pigmentation. Its on my forehead and isnt a big issue, but its gradually getting worse, and now it's starting to bother me. Granted it isnt a big deal, and i could have far worse to complain about, but, its annoying! Especially in summer as it stands out more, kinda like freckles.

Does anyone else have this? I have read that being on the pill can encourage it (all the hormones going crazy) and am trying to figure out a plan of action.

So far i have found:

IPL= a laser treatment that is expensive and not gauranteed for hormonal pigmentation (not something i want to try any time soon...!)

Creams= and lots of them. I have heard good things about Jurlique Elder Cream so i think i will start there.

Argh! Help?

No comments: