Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update

I am sure you all would be happy to know that i have NOT bought anything online in nearly a week ( although it has been relatively easy as i have run out of money :p)

However, i have been eyeing off this dress in Sportsgirl- it reminds me of a summer sunset, pinks, oranges and blues. So pretty. I went to try it on the other day and all they had was a size 6 or 14. WTF?

It's not on their website, but if i do end up getting it in-store, i will be sure to post a pic!

I think that's about it. I am still working from home and going to the gym and tennis, but am finding it hard to meet people my age. The gym isn't really a talkative place, and while there are some nice people at tennis, most of them are older. Thoughts? I was thinking of finding an art class, but think i might have the same problem.

Question: Where (apart from work), do you meet new people??

2 comments:

P said...

In my case, if its not in work, its people who move into my flat! I've made many friends that way!

Otherwise I have nothing. Sorry!

Emily said...

Church? I met my husband (more or less) at church.