Sunday, August 16, 2009

The search continues...

So, i am still trying to decide what to wear to a couple of weddings i have coming up. It is waaaay to stressful! I did find a couple of contenders on the weekend, one a Charlie Brown silk maxi dress thingy, and Wish strapless dress.

I can't decide between the two, although the fact that the Charlie Brown is $400 and the Wish is under $200 seems to be a factor, but i have never bought a long dress before. You see, i am fairly short, and each time i try them on i know i will need to take them up, so i never bother with them......BUT this one is gorgeous on, and i like the change ( and it shouldn't cost too much to get it taken up). Also, while the wedding is formal, the reception will be right on the beach so it seems fitting.

On the other hand, i also like the Wish dress. A little more sexy, but nice.

I also think i will get plenty of use out of each dress.

Thoughts? I seriously think i might just buy them both to save me the misery, but then that seems a little irresponsible.

Argh.

1 comment:

P said...

Its hard to know without seeing them but I'd be inclined to go with the second option. Like you say, maxi dresses aren't always the ideal option for shorter people - which has what always put ME off buying one since I'm barely 5'3"!