Monday, July 06, 2009

Busy busy

So, time for some news!

Brett and I are packing up once again, this time back to NSW- Port Macquarie to be exact. In less than a month we will be living by the ocean enjoying a sea change.

I have really liked living in Brisbane, but being 10 hours from friends and family it a bit hard, and Port Macq. is less then a 3 hour drive.

Brett has been offered a great job, and my work has said that i can work from home. All in all this has turned out really well and we have been VERY lucky with how things have fallen into place.

I think one of the main things I am going to miss ( apart from my new friends) is the SHOPPING! Yes. Caps. I love shopping! Port isn't too bad, but i won't have a Myer or DJ's.... :( I guess the move will be good for my bank balance!

p.s- Thank God for online shopping!

1 comment:

Mummerina said...

Port Mac is a big change from Brissy - but you'll get used to it!!! Like you said, thank god for online shopping