Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mineral makeup

Has anyone else joined the mineral makeup band wagon? I recently bought this Bloom stater kit and love it! It costs $100 and has $162 value. Included is; mineral foundation, mineral bronzer, makeup base, foundation brush concealer brush and an intructional DVD (which is good because i am clueless about makeup!).

I haven't tried any other brands, but I am quite happy with Bloom. Any other suggestions?

Oohhh, i also bought this eyeliner and got about 10 (very nice)comments the next day about it.

3 comments:

Rab said...

I've thought about trying that stuff, however my skin is so dry that I prefer (well, have been conditioned to believe) that liquid foundation is better. Might have to do some more homework.

kimberlie said...

i think as long as you have a good base you won't have a problem. The kit comes with one, but i also always use some Rose Hip oil in my moisturiser (it brilliant!)

Emily said...

i've thought about it, but not made the jump. :) you should post us some pictures so we can get some real life idea of how it looks! i am REALLY hesitant to spend a lot on foundation/powders, because i never know what'll make my skin break out more.