Friday, September 05, 2008

Tastes like....shit.

Firstly, thank you chickies for your lovely comments re: my imminent death from hayfever. As you can probably tell, i made it through alive, and realisticlly, i probably wasn't go to die from it in the first place(although it felt like it!)

p.s- in case your wondering, i was so doped up on drugs, i have had this intense taste of gross in my mouth that i just can't get rid of.

Maybe vodka will get rid of it?

p.p.s- please dont focus on the insane amount of spelling errors in this post-you wouldn't think that i proofread for a living would you? (I swear, i am good at my job, just incredibly lazy at home!)

1 comment:

P said...

Hey I'm sure that's normal - I bet people who are cleaners have messy houses and people who work in banks are crap with money! :)