Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Random purchases

I have recently bought 2 CDs:
1. The Vines

2. Pete Murray

Love them both.

I have also bought some books:
1. Valley of the Dolls. (I have bought one previously, but someone pilfered it.Argh.)

2. The Journals of Sylvia Plath. (I have heard alot about this lass, but haven't read anything yet. Looks fairly deep, so wish me luck!)

3. Count Me to the Stars by Kylie Johnson. (It's a book of great poems. You need to google it- i am way to lazy to provide a link at the moment!)

4. Hipter Haikus. (Yes, furthering my love of Haikus. Once again, too lazt to put a link up.)

Gee, i seem to have a bit of attitude tonight. Ah well, deal with it!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beware the Sylvia Plath one. Please keep sharp objects away from yourself when reading - i can assure you that you'll want to kill yourself.
She is very intense.

S X